Module 10 – Know Your Rights - Depression - 2 - LearningLab.nz

Go to content
Module 10 – Know Your Rights
I’m going through a separation and feel very distressed. What should I do?
You can talk to someone who can help if you call the depression helpline on 0800 111 757 or Lifeline on 0800 543 354. Both services are free and can help you find local counsellors in your area. You can also talk to your doctor or your local Citizens Advice Bureau for more information.
E-Learning Solutions
0800 404142
Back to content