Module 3 – Writing a CV
The rule for CV layouts is:
- Name and contact details at the top.
- Career Objective heading and statement
- Work History or Experience starting from the most recent
- Skills and Abilities that match your work history and the position advertised
- Training and Education starting from the most recent
- Hobbies, Interests and any other relevant information
Attached is a CV worksheet that we recommend you complete with all the information first.
A selection of CV examples are also attached so you can get an idea of the layout and design. You might like to use one of these or create your own.