Module 7 – The Interview
Preparing for the interview:
If you have been invited for an interview, someone liked your CV. Here’s the most important thing before you walk through the door- They want it to be you!
The job is now yours!
Always remember that you only get one chance to make a first impression.
- Your clothes don’t have to be brand new or the latest fashion, but they must be clean and ironed.
- You need to make sure that your clothes are professional and not too revealing.
- If you are wearing closed toed shoes they must be clean and polished.
- Take out or cover your facial piercing.
- You must be clean, make sure that you have had a bath/shower on the day of your interview.
- Take a pack of breath mints with you, to use before you go in for your interview.
- Don’t smoke at least half an hour before your interview.
- If you wear perfume or aftershave, don’t overdo it as this can be as offensive as unwashed people.
- Your hands and finger nails need to be clean and tidy and well presented.