The Journey to Employment Worksheet
Multiple Intelligence Test
Find out your multiple intelligences:
- Fill in each section by ticking the statement that best describes you. If a statement does not describe you – leave the space blank.
- Add up the number of ticks for each section and write the total in the box at the bottom of each section
- Download the worksheet and put your results in the chart(on page 6) to make a bar graph – so you can see what your multiple intelligences are. This is an example of what the graph at the end will look like once you put in your scores. This will show you which of the intelligences rate higher for you.
- Everyone has all the intelligences – just in varying degrees.
- No one intelligence is better than another – they are all valuable and unique in their own way
- You can strengthen and of the intelligences
- This test tells you how you are now – it can change
- Multiple intelligence is meant to empower, not label people